Your creative coffee break. Meet fellow creators, learn new & interesting things happening in social media and more. Contribute, share, connect. We’re #hereforit
🌈 A quick recap of Pride 🌈
Last month we celebrated Pride and for the occasion we threw a small party for our team and collaborators. The party was hosted by Jungle Bird NYC and our team outdid themselves with the amazing decorations. Such a creative bunch! We were so happy that some of you were able to join us for the party and that we got to meet you in person and have fun together.
In case you missed it, this year, 100% of the proceeds from our Alyshia set go to the Ali Forney Center, a NYC-based nonprofit dedicated to empowering disadvantaged LGBTQ+ youth. 💜
Times were tough last year, but as we move forward to brighter days, we hope to continue to host more events and get to meet more of you in person. Our community is so important and so dear to us, we wish we could meet all of you someday. Enjoy some pics and videos from the event below...
The Creators Team ✨
How to get featured on social by a brand | Tips from Merideth Morgan
NEW! Exclusive opportunity to grow your community!
If you manage your presence on FB through your personal account, you will still need to create an FB business Page, here is how to convert your profile to a Facebook Page.
We stand for Black Lives Matter
We know this isn't enough, but we are donating to the following organizations to help fight these social injustices:
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- Brooklyn Community Bail Fund
- Black Visions Collective
- Color of ChangE
- GLITS (keep an eye out for a live interview with them on our IG account next week!)
As our family of creators, please let us know if you have any other ideas on how to support the BLM movement, share with us what you do to support the fight against racism and police brutality, or any other thoughts you have. We are here to listen, to support, and to help.
Tips to get featured on our social channels
- Carefully read the campaign requirements and make sure you follow the guidelines.
- Don’t overly retouch your photos.
- Use good natural lighting.
- Don’t crowd the photos with too many elements—keep it clean and simple.
- Contact us if you’re having trouble understanding what type of content you need to create—we’re always here to help.
- Check the social media accounts of the brand you’re creating content to get inspiration and to make sure you understand the aesthetic.
- Make sure to always tag the brand in your photos.
- Captions are important—keep it genuine, real, and about yourself/your experiences.
- Don’t photoshop fake backgrounds to your photos. (We and your audience would rather see you on your couch living your best life—it’s relatable, relatable is engaging.)
You can now connect your Instagram Business Account
Link your Instagram account and enjoy it!